Overview of GeoYou 2 Day Event - September 13 & 14, 2017
Sessions on geospatial big data exploitation in specific industries, addressing:
- Data Arbitrage: smart data collection, cloud management, multi-source fusion
- Methodologies: data science, pattern analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI)
- Mission-Focused Solutions: analytics & sensemaking tailored to specific industries
- Local Government/Emergency
- Infrastructure - Utility/Energy/Telecom
Each Presentation will include:
Lectures in Cutting-Edge Capabilities
Brainstorming sessions on:
- Cloud / Big Data / Social Media / Crowdsourcing
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Data Science
- Multi-Source Data Fusion / Real-Time Analytics / Augmented Reality
- Opportunities for Start-Ups / Entrepreneurs / Accelerators
- Geospatial Tradecraft - GIS / Remote Sensing / Data Science / Cyber
- Satellite, Smallsats, Aerial Systems, UAV/UAS & Mobile Mapping
Output will be White Papers with key challenges and future needs per topic.
Special Topics Flash Talk sessions on:
- Geospatial Fundamentals
- Exhibitors & Demonstrations in Main Hall @4240 will be free and open to the public.
- Networking events, including speed networking activity for Employer-Future Employees.
- Follow-on GeoChallenge competition on select Hard Problems by students and start ups.